The Bachelor Consultancy Project is one of the two consultancy projects that MAEUR organizes each year. During this project a group of four third-year bachelor students will tackle a relevant problem for your company.
The first phase of the consultancy project consists of desk research. During this part the students will familiarize themselves with your company and the market it is in. This phase lays the foundations for the rest of the project, as it allows the group to move on to the field research phase having gained the required knowledge.
In the field research phase, the group of students will apply what they have learned during the desk research. By analyzing a market, competitors or products our consultants will be able to get to the bottom of your problem. By doing so, they will be able to provide your company with fresh and creative academic insights.
The quality of research is ensured by the supervision of a professor from the Erasmus University. Moreover, confidentiality is guaranteed.
What do we offer?:
- Four third-year bachelor students who will be selected by MAEUR on motivation, academic achievements, and professional experience;
- A tailormade research proposal, based on the needs and challenges of the company;
- Academic supervision by a Erasmus University professor;
- Desk research in September;
- Field research in October;
- A presentation of the final report in December.
If you are interested in the Bachelor Consultancy Project, please contact our External Relations Coordinator Jelle van Santen at firstname.lastname@example.org.