Every year, MAEUR (Marketing Association Erasmus University Rotterdam) organizes the International Consultancy Project (ICP). The ICP is a consultancy project, through which teams of four or five students offer high quality, customized research services to companies that operate, or are planning to operate, in international contexts.
MAEUR has been organizing the International Consultancy Project for over twenty years. Teams of student consultants have been providing multidisciplinary research services to a large clientele. The quality of research is ensured by the supervision of professors from Erasmus University. Moreover, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Our teams of researchers consist of Erasmus University’s, carefully selected, top students, that have the experience, motivation and dedication to ensure high-quality project execution. The students come from different nationalities and disciplines (from marketing to econometrics to psychology), which ensures a diverse and multidisciplinary group of people that will be able to provide the company with fresh and creative academic insights.
What do we offer?:
- Four or five carefully selected students, based on their motivation, academic achievements, and professional experience. The students come from various academic and ethnic backgrounds.
- A tailormade research proposal, based on the needs and challenges of the company
- Four weeks of desk research in June, as preparation for the field research
- Three to six weeks of field research in the chosen country in July/August*
- Presentation of the research results in September/October
*Important! Because of the COVID-19 virus, safety is of utmost importancy for ICP & MAEUR. We will always adhere to the regulations of the Netherlands and the chosen country where field research will take place.
If you are interested in the International Consultancy Project, you can contact one of our External Relations Coordinators Maria Zachariadi (+316 34 09 32 01) or Carlijn van Waveren (+316 25 18 64 23) or send an e-mail to email@example.com.