READY FOR MORE?
Apply for the 50th MAEUR Board
Are you able to lead the largest marketing study association in the Netherlands?
Develop yourself and boost your CV during a board year at the MAEUR. At the MAEUR, you are in a unique position to work with leading companies. While working in this ambitious and social environment, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in both a professional and personal way. A board year at the MAEUR is the ideal preparation for your future career!
Benefits of a board year at MAEUR:
- Boost your resumé
A board year is excellent on your resumé and can set you apart from others when applying for jobs
Together with 6 others, you are responsible for managing and organizing the largest marketing study association in the Netherlands. The responsibility that comes with this job is challenging and, above all, educational.
- Broaden your network
The MAEUR has partner companies, brother & sister associations, members, committee members, and works together with several faculties from the Erasmus University Rotterdam. Board members are the main contact points for these parties. As a board member, this gives you the unique opportunity to get in touch with businesses among other things and seek out future employers.
- Develop your organizational skills
As a board member, you will learn practical skills by leading the organization of the MAEUR’s projects and events.
- Motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic student
- Previous experience in an MAEUR committee is not required
- Being enrolled at a university is not required
- Being well-prepared and gaining insight into the functions, goals and projects of the MAEUR is a must
- Fluency in Dutch is required
Spending a year as a MAEUR board member is an unforgettable and unique experience. We understand, however, that applying for such a position is a big step. In order to provide interested students with an opportunity to ask all the questions they have and to leave them feeling enthusiastic and well prepared for the application, we strongly encourage to get in touch with one of us and meet us for a cup of coffee!
The 49th Board of the Marketing Association EUR consists of:
- Fleur Prins - President
- Sibren Iwema - Secretary & Vice-President
- Sebastiaan Nuij - Treasurer
- Renee Vriends - External Relations Coordinator
- Suzanne de Rover - Project Coordinator
- Vanisha Jagmohan - Marketing Coordinator
- Bart Bouwmeester - Career Coordinator
To apply for the 50th MAEUR board send your resumé & motivation letter to email@example.com
- Boost your resumé