- Marketing & communication
- Commences at
- 14 February 2018
- Finishes at
- 15 February 2018
Build the skills and experience working the latest technologies. With a high level of responsibility and room for your own ideas, you’ll learn skills you can apply anywhere with guidance and coaching from experienced mentors. You’ll get a real Accenture experience with responsibilities that include conducting research, analysing data, testing software or writing reports. Experience what it’s like working at one of the world’s biggest professional services companies.
Are you interested?
Experience and learn about a wide variety of departments covering the roles and responsibilities of a full-time Accenture consultant. Take on the learning curve and lay the foundations for your career in the future.
As a Campus Recruitment & Employer Branding Intern, you will be working with the Recruitment- and Marketing team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The Recruitment and Marketing team are part of Corporate Functions, that works tightly with all our business units of Accenture – Strategy, Consulting, Operations, Digital and Technology. You will directly work with the Employer Branding Specialist, and due to the small size of the team, you can take lots of responsibilities to make a direct impact!
What are we looking for?
• You are a high-energy self-starter who is intellectually curious and passionate about on- and offline engagement experiences;
• You are fanatical about the ever-changing world of digital and offline marketing;
• You crave to always do things better and have the track record to prove it;
• You are strategic and inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much about industry best practices as possible, and incorporating them a clear path to execution;
• You are a relationship builder and passionate advocate and can navigate easily in a matrix environment. You strengthen relationships and build advocacy, while delivering measurable results;
• You are creative and a critical thinker, a problem solver who can find solutions using given strategy as a compass.
• Bachelor/Master student in HR, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality/Hotel school/ Organizational Psychology or a relevant field, and you are enrolled for the whole period of the internship;
• You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch – oral and written;
• You can start in as soon as possible;
Duration: 6 months
Fulltime, 40 hours a week.
Start date: Soon as possible
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ´apply here´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Esmeralda Wesselink at telephone number 020-5729831 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.