- Marketing & communication
- Commences at
- 14 February 2018
- Finishes at
- 15 February 2018
The Junior Meeting & Event (M&E) Planner coordinates and ensures the execution of all activities in planning and executing meetings and events off site for Accenture including assistance with budgeting, site selection, logistics, on-site support (if required), supplier delivery relationships as well as billing, invoice reconciliation, and payments, manages compliance to policies and data capture.
He/she will be expected to work independently alongside the client responding to his/her brief while making suggestions based on their own experience.
Place in the organization
The Meeting & Events department is engaged in the logistical organization of external events for both associates and employees.
You are part of the Meeting & Events team within Accenture Netherlands. The team consists of three event planners and is part of the geographical scope; Gallia. Gallia consists of an international Meeting & Events team in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg (10 people).
• You are in the final year of school (HBO) preferably in the area event management or the Hotelschool.
• You are stress resistant, flexible and motivated
• You are creative and enthusiastic
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
• You can work independently
• Experience in event management is a pre
• Eagerness to learn
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
• You will graduate with an experienced guide, gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
• Period: A minimum of 6 months
• Number of hours per week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam
• Startdate: Flexible (November- January)
Do you want to apply? Click here