- Erasmus University
- Online marketing, Marketing & communication
- Commences at
- 01 March 2019
- Finishes at
- 31 May 2019
The Department of Marketing is looking for enthusiastic teaching assistants to teach tutorials of the Bachelor-1 course Marketing (FEB11008X)
The course Marketing answers the question ‘What is marketing?’ and forms a solid basis for who wants to continue in this field of expertise. Students learn the basic marketing concepts and work together in teams writing a marketing plan for a new product or service. They ‘ll be shown examples of how companies use different marketing concepts in practice and as a student assistant you have the possibility to attend guest lectures from top marketing managers of international companies together with your students. During the tutorials you teach groups of 30 students how to analyze case studies, to substantiate the use of marketing concepts and how to apply those in real life.
You will teach two tutorial groups per week. One tutorial group has two tutorials per week of two hours. You are provided with preparation time, you’ll receive mandatory instruction together with the other teaching assistants once a week. Further tasks are:
- Give feedback on students’ presentation and pitch (during tutorial)
- Give four times feedback on (sections) of marketing plans of a maximum of 12 teams
- Help correcting exam questions (midterm and final exam) and review.
This amounts to about 2 days a week, during 10 weeks, spread over the period 1 March until 31 May 2019.
Dutch and/or English.
- Do you have an interest in Marketing?
- Do you enjoy teaching and do you want to step up to the next level by leading discussions and coaching teams?
- Are you in your 3rd year Bachelor or Master and do you like to make others enthusiastic for Marketing?
Then you are cut out for this job!
Download the application form down below and send your application to the secretary of the Tutor Academy before Monday 12 November 2018.
Monday 12 November 2018
For more information
Contact Sandra Prenger, email@example.com