- K-SWISS Global Brands
- Online marketing, Marketing & communication, Brand or product management
- Commences at
- 01 April 2019
- Finishes at
- 01 September 2019
K-Swiss was founded in 1966, when two Swiss brothers moved to California to create a footwear brand focused on tennis. As avid skiers and tennis players, the brothers took inspiration from leather ski boots to create a court shoe that supported the aggressive side-to-side movement of tennis.
Introduced in 1966, the K-Swiss Classic was the first all-leather tennis shoe and powered some of the world's best tennis players to major championship victories. The K-Swiss Classic quickly gained worldwide acclaim and became a style statement both on and off the court. More than 50 years later, K-Swiss' modern brand mission is to outfit and inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs. These young leaders are at the forefront of today's culture, influencing and inspiring young people around the world.
K-Swiss has expanded from tennis footwear to include lifestyle footwear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.
Always wanted to know the ins and outs of a sneaker company? We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company looking for an enthusiastic go-getter with a hands-on mentality.
Within a small team of Product, Marketing and Sales you will learn how we roll in the athletic and performance footwear as well as apparel industry across Europe.
We are looking for a spontaneous, dedicated team member for our Product Management/Merchandising Department.
Product Management/Merchandising Intern
- Prepare and regular competitive shopping recaps using online and in store data
- Assist in preparing mood boards for trend and color research
- Assist in CAD adjustments and color ups
- Assist in managing the product ranges (Footwear and Apparel)
- Assist in sample check for Footwear and Apparel
- Organize current and future season samples
- Assist in preparing for important meetings such as hindsight, reviews, etc
- Work on a project to define K-SWISS consumer profiles
- Explore sustainable production opportunities
- Day-to-day assistance such as copying, printing and handling sample requests for cross-functional team members
- PC proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (good Illustrator skills)
- A self-starter with willingness to learn and a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Company business language is English)
- Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Ability to set priorities in very busy work environment
The internship is planned for 20 weeks, 5 days a week. Starting March/April 2019. Location Haarlem. The financial contribution will be 325 euro/month excl. travel expenses. You will work close with the European Product Merchandiser.
For more information and to apply, please have a look at this page.