- Marketing & communication, Data & analytics
- Commences at
- 01 June 2019
- Finishes at
- 31 October 2019
Do you have a passion for marketing and communications and do you want to join an international marketing department with a beautiful view of the Rotterdam skyline? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as a Marketing and Communications Intern?
You are part of our international marketing team. You will help support us with our daily marketing tasks. Below are some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Help with rebranding activities
- Preparing mailings for e-mail marketing
- Writing various texts
- Updating content on our website
- Support us with event organization
- Creating and posting social media messages
- Helping us execute (online) marketing campaigns
Of course, there is also room for you to work on a possible assignment from your studies. The working language within our team is English.
What makes you our Marketing and Communications Intern?
You follow a HBO / WO / Bachelors course in the field of marketing and / or communications and would like to participate in an international marketing department. You also have the following skills:
- You are enthusiastic, inquisitive and social
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- You are creative and come up with new ideas yourself
- You have an eye for detail and are able to deal with stress
- You can work well independently
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an advantage
- You are available from June 2019 and can work at least 4 days a week for a minimum of 5 months
What can you expect from Ortec Finance?
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. This combination of skills and expertise supports investment professionals in achieving a better risk-return ratio and thus better results.
Headquartered in Rotterdam, Ortec Finance has offices Amsterdam, London, Toronto, Hong Kong and in Zurich.
- 20+ countries represented
- 500+ customers
- 96% retention rate
- 3 trillion euro total assets managed by our clients
Our organization employs highly-educated employees and invests in their careers. Our corporate culture is open and informal; we are always receptive to good ideas. We offer you plenty of room to fully apply your talents and highly value an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, various fun activities are organized by the staff association, such as game nights, cooking workshops and BBQ’s.
For more information you can contact Josh Carey, Marketing Communications Manager +31 10 700 53 29.