The International Consultancy Project (ICP) is the most exciting and notable project organized by MAEUR. Students are offered the possibility to put theory into practice, by conducting market research while gaining international experience and consultancy experience.
Each year, roughly five teams of five student consultants are created. The students will start off with the acquisition of projects, to in this way define the projects that the teams are going to work with themselves. After that, the writing of research proposals and desk research will follow. The project will continue with 3 – 6 weeks of doing field research abroad, and finally pitching the solutions to the company. They will be actively involved in the entire process – from acquiring the projects they will work on, to doing field research abroad, and pitching their ideas to the company.
Among previous destinations were Australia, India, China, Vietnam, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, the USA and more.
What do we offer?
- Real-life research experience (research proposals, desk research, field research)
- International experience: work in an international team, with a global company, and do field research abroad
- Improving professional skills on many aspects: from sales to writing research proposals, and from working in an international team to pitching projects
- Company Sales Training
- Participants Weekend
- 3 – 6 weeks of doing field research abroad!
- Successful acquisition of the projects
- Preparation of the research (writing research proposals)
- Execution of the research (doing desk and field research)
Who are we looking for?
- Highly ambitious and dedicated students, with the energy to make this project a success!
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Adventurous spirit
- Master students or 2nd or 3rd year bachelor students
- We aim for teams as diverse as possible – students from any discipline, study phase and nationality are welcome!
Application deadline: 11/11/2018
The applications are currently closed.
Costs: €500 (+ €100 deposit) including everything (e.g. participant weekend, sales training, flights, accommodation, public transport, living expenses, visa)
Want to stay in touch to hear every update about the International Consultancy Project? Please like our Facebook page to keep updated.