We proudly present the International Consultancy Project Committee of 2021-2022:
- Chairman: Michelle Mijnheer
- External Relations Coordinator (1): Carlijn van Waveren
- External Relations Coordinator (2): Maria Zachariadi
- Marketing and Reseach Coordinator: Viraj Kotahwala
- Internal Coordinator: Birte Mannitz
This committee supervises the student consultants that are recruited for The International Consultancy Project (ICP) 2021-2022!
ICP is the most exciting and notable project organized by MAEUR. Students are offered the possibility to put theory into practice, by conducting market research while gaining international and consultancy experience.
Each year, roughly five teams of five student consultants are created. The students will start off with the acquisition of projects to in this way define the projects that the teams are going to work with themselves. After that, the writing of research proposals and desk research will follow. The project will ideally continue with doing field research, and finally pitching the solutions to the company. The students will be actively involved in the entire process – from acquiring the projects they will work on, to doing field research, and pitching their ideas to the company. The field research will be done abroad if the Covid-19 regulations allow it!
What do we offer?
- Real-life research experience (research proposals, desk research, field research)
- International experience: work in an international team on an internationally orientated project, and possibly do few weeks of field research abroad!
- Improving professional skills on many aspects: from sales to writing research proposals, and from working in an international team to pitching projects
- Company acquisition / sales training
- Social activities
- 3 – 6 weeks of doing field research abroad! (prone to adjustments due to Covid-19 policies)
- Successful acquisition of the projects
- Preparation of the research (writing research proposal)
- Execution of the research (doing desk and field research)
Who are we looking for?
- Highly ambitious and dedicated students, with the energy to make this project a success!
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Adventurous spirit
- Master students or 2nd or 3rd year bachelor students
- We aim for teams as diverse as possible – students from any discipline, study phase and nationality are welcome!
Initial costs*: €50 + (€100 deposit) for which you will get a training and various social activities!
Apply with your CV and motivation letter using the application form.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
*Total costs: €500 (+€100 deposit) including everything (e.g. social activites, pocket money at the field research destination). Fees are paid in two installments (1st payment: 25% (=€150), 2nd payment: 75% (=€450)). You will receive 75% of the fees back in case you won’t go abroad for the field research. You will also get the €100 deposit back on Sept. 1st, 2022.