It’s been a hard day’s night. While The Beatles already sang about it years ago, it perfectly sums up our current student lives. Now that we’re all starting to find our way within this academic year, it seems like the perfect moment to introduce you to those hard-working students within MAEUR. You may have seen the promotion of MAEUR events on campus, however, a lot of the action takes place ‘behind the scenes’ by the various committees. This year, the committees will all work long days and nights in order to help MAEUR reach its fullest potential!
In the next couple of weeks, we are putting every committee in the spotlight. The committees were asked to collectively answer 10 questions in order to get to know them a little. So, what are you still waiting for? Scroll down and let’s get started! ↓
Today, we're meeting the Advertising Day Committee
The committee consists of (left to right):
Francesco Bortolussi: Marketing Guru
Jelena Langerbeins: External Relations Socialite
Gwenn Le Pechoux: Chair Girl
Giacomo Alpiani: Day Organisation (Perfect) Host
Laura Burmanjer: Communications Goddess
1. Describe this committee with a #
2. How old is this committee (all ages added up)?
110 (but don’t tell anyone shush)
3. Where is each member of the committee from? (Nationality-wise)
Italy, Germany, Korea…It’s complicated
4. What are your goals for this year as a committee?
We are content with simple pleasures in life: that at least one student shows up to the Advertising day.
5. Which emoji fits your committee best?
Emoji with sunglasses
6. What is your groups favourite 90s television show?
7. Everybody in the committee gets to add one drink into a mix drink.
Describe what the final drink would look like and give it a name.
Look and name: Purple Rain: the name says it all
8. Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls?
9. If this committee could be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past, which one would you choose? Why?
The Future cause we want to try humanoid tinder and play football with aliens
10. What are you looking forward to the most this year at MAEUR?
ADVERTISING DAY FOREVER