It’s been a hard day’s night. While The Beatles already sang about it years ago, it perfectly sums up our current student lives. Now that we’re all starting to find our way within this academic year, it seems like the perfect moment to introduce you to those hard-working students within MAEUR. You may have seen the promotion of MAEUR events on campus, however, a lot of the action takes place ‘behind the scenes’ by the various committees. This year, the committees will all work long days and nights in order to help MAEUR reach its fullest potential!
In the next couple of weeks, we are putting every committee in the spotlight. The committees were asked to collectively answer 10 questions in order to get to know them a little. So, what are you still waiting for? Scroll down and let’s get started! ↓
Today, we’re meeting the Study Trip Committee!
The committee consists of (left to right):
Tessa Sintenie - Program Coordinator
Alejandro Cerecedo - External Relations Coordinator
Maike Jansen - Chairman
Julia Thäuser - Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Erin Balfroid - External Relations Coordinator
1. Describe this committee with a #
2. How old is this committee (all ages added up)?
3. Where is each member of the committee from? (Nationality-wise)
Belgium, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands
4. What are your goals for this year as a committee?
Grow individually and as a badass team and of course become first in the MAEUR contest
5. Which emoji fits your committee best?
Tornado (cause we’re super energetic) and the world map emoji
6. What is your group's favourite 90s television show?
We’re a weird group of Friends
7. Everybody in the committee gets to add one drink into a mixed drink. Describe what the final drink would look like and give it a name.
Gin and whatever soda goes well with that
Look: The drink would represent the wanderlust to visit different countries
Name: Drinking lust
8. Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls?
9. If this committee could be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past, which one would you choose? Why?
We would want to be transported 500 years into the future because by the tele transportation would exist and we could go anywhere on our study trip!
10. What are you looking forward to the most this year at MAEUR?
Meeting and traveling together with a bunch of fun and nice people! :)
Curious about the destination? Come to the MAEUR Marketing Drink at the 6th of February in Apartt and make sure to keep April 5 till 9 free in your agenda for the actual Study Trip!