It’s been a hard day’s night. While The Beatles already sang about it years ago, it perfectly sums up our current student lives. Now that we’re all starting to find our way within this academic year, it seems like the perfect moment to introduce you to those hard-working students within MAEUR. You may have seen the promotion of MAEUR events on campus, however, a lot of the action takes place ‘behind the scenes’ by the various committees. This year, the committees will all work long days and nights in order to help MAEUR reach its fullest potential!
In the next couple of weeks, we are putting every committee in the spotlight. The committees were asked to collectively answer 10 questions in order to get to know them a little. So, what are you still waiting for? Scroll down and let’s get started! ↓
Today, we’re meeting the Marketing Conference Committee!
The committee consists of (left to right):
Oana Busuricu: Marketing coordinator
Irina Beznea: Communication coordinator
Bernard Wilmink: Chairman
Michelle de Nie: External relations coordinator
Thomas Hermans: External relations coordinator
Isabel Boekestein: Day organization coordinator
1. Describe this committee with a #
2. How old is this committee (all ages added up)?
3. Where is each member of the committee from? (Nationality-wise)
2 x Romania – 1 x Belgium – 3 x Netherlands
4. What are your goals for this year as a committee?
Arranging diverse companies to come to the Marketing
Conference to inspire people and expand their horizon!
5. Which emoji fits your committee best?
Raising Hands. Star eyes. Monkey without sight.
6. What is your group's favourite 90s television show?
7. Everybody in the committee gets to add one drink into a mix drink.
Describe what the final drink would look like and give it a name.
Look: light orange sexy look
Name: Sexy Brainwash Delight
8. Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls?
9. If this committee could be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past, which one would you choose? Why?
For sure the future, we already know what happened in the past, we are really curious to what the world will become in 500 years.
10. What are you looking forward to the most this year at MAEUR?
MAEUR drinks and of course the Marketing Conference!