Marketing in the current digital era has become more complicated and abstract. As a superior marketeer you shall always stay up-to-date about the latest trends, innovations, shifting customer needs and technological advances. Therefore, we have prepared a list of the latest marketing tools for you to deepen your expertise in the marketing field and to help you on your journey as a marketeer.
Nowadays, the Internet provides us with a vast amount of useful information, which anyone from around the world can access with an internet connection. For MAEUR marketers in particular, it provides valuable industry-related information that helps you hone your skills and improve your marketing strategies. The marketing industry is constantly evolving, and staying informed is essential for contemporary marketers. Fortunately, there are valuable websites and tools that offer informative and useful information, which you can use to stay on top of your game. Here is a list of the three most important websites and tools that every MAEUR marketer should explore.
As all marketers who run a website should know, Google Analytics provides accurate insight into their webvisitors and, where they come from and how they interact with the website. Google Analytics effectively structures the data in a understandable and comparable way so that you can effectively improve the customer journey.
- Features: Marketers use Google Analytics to understand the effects of marketing campaigns and how a site’s user experience impacts factors such as conversion and retention.
- Benefits: Google Analytics includes features that can help marketers identify trends and patterns in how visitors engage with their websites. Furthermore, Google Analytics is able to distinct organic and paid traffic.
SEO stands for 'Search Engine Optimization', which is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines. SEO basically optimizes a web page and makes it more engaging for the end-users. By doing so, internet users are better navigated to the content they are looking for. Ideal for digital marketing to generate more traffic!
- Features: It aims to improve your website's position in search results pages. Remember from the Macademy workshops, the higher the website is listed, the more people will see it.
- Benefits: It enhances the marketing scopes and magnifies the reach for a particular brand by attracting an increasing number of potential users.
Growth hacking is all about intentionality and efficiency of their product marketing distribution.
- Features: Growth hackers build a product's potential growth, including user acquisition, on-boarding, monetization, retention, and virality, into the product itself.
- Benefits: Adopting growth hacking in a marketing strategy is essential due to the exponential increase of digital marketing. Using these marketing tactics will help to grow and retain an active user base, sell products and gain brand exposure.
As previously mentioned, Search Engine Optimization is essential to become a successful digital marketer. Semrush is a SaaS platform and offers daily free website analysis. The website is particularly useful in keywords research as it provides more practical information than Google Analytics
- Features: It is often used for keyword research and online ranking data, including metrics such as search volume and cost per click. The platform also collects information about online keywords gathered from Google and Bing search engines.
- Benefits: By using this website, you will be able to track the keyword strategy your competition uses, run an SEO audit of your blogs, look for backlinking opportunities and much more!
As touched upon above, every MAEUR member should take the time to expose themselves to these important marketing tools and websites in order to exploit their maximum marketing potential! Furthermore, these tools allow you to differentiate yourself in your professional career. We hope that this week’s block has helped your further developing yourself.